If your BT Sport App is not opening, please try the following:
- Check if your Internet Router is functioning properly - This can sometimes be observed in the form of a blue light, where blue indicates that it is working without any issues. If the Internet Router is not functioning normally, reboot it by:
- Pressing the power button at the back of your Router
- Wait 5 seconds
- Then press the power button once more, to switch it back on
- If the Internet Router is functioning as normal, make sure that the Ethernet cable is connected to your Netgem TV device. If the Ethernet Cable is already inserted, disconnect it from your Netgem TV device and re-insert.
- If the above does not work, try switching your internet connection from Ethernet Cable to WiFi or vice versa. Please click here, if you require help with switching your internet connection.
- In case the issue is not resolved, reboot your Netgem TV device. For help in rebooting your device, please click here.
If your BT Sport App still does not open, please contact our customer support team using the Live Chat feature (Bottom-right).