The mobile app allows you to watch a selection of channels (LCN range 900+). You can watch these Live channels on the Netgem TV mobile app and on your TV at the same time. Freeview channels can be watched on TV only. If you try to play a Freeview channel from your mobile, you'll see a message indicating that the channel can only be played on TV.
Articles in this section
- What can I do on the Netgem TV mobile app?
- Which channels can I watch on my phone or tablet?
- I’ve been upgraded to the latest version of the mobile app, and logged out. What should I do?
- How can I cast from the Netgem TV mobile app to TV?
- Can I watch a live program on the Netgem TV mobile app and on TV on my device?
- Which devices does Netgem TV mobile app support.?
- Can I use the Netgem TV mobile app abroad?
- Which shows can I watch when I'm not at home or on the same network as my Set top box?