Secondary Pods are utilized to expand your Wi-Fi range, improving the internet connectivity within areas of your home that were previously out of your Internet Router's range. This being the case, placing your Secondary Pod/s near or within rooms that you wish to receive better Wi-Fi connectivity, would be best.
- Make sure that your Secondary Pod is at least 30 cm away from another Pod; Main or Secondary
- Avoid places that could limit or reduce your Wi-Fi signal distribution. This includes:
- Inside a cupboard
- Behind a metal or very thick wall
- Near devices that diffuse waves e.g. Microwave Oven, Old TV's, etc.
- Utilize distribution spaces, such as corridors, to distribute your Wi-Fi connection with minimal interference from Walls or doors
- Check the connection status of your Super WiFi network or specific Pods by accessing the 'My Super WiFi' section of your Netgem TV app.