You need a Netgem TV device to be able to cast from your mobile and access advanced features exclusively available to Netgem TV registered customers. To purchase a Netgem TV device, check out our last offers on my.netgem.tv or get it from our partners.
To start casting, you need to pair your box to your mobile device. To do so, press the cast icon located in the top right corner of the Netgem TV mobile app. It will prompt you to select a box or device to cast to. Once the pairing is done, the cast icon will change to indicate that the connection is active.
Once paired to your Netgem TV device, you can simply select a programme from anywhere in the UI and wherever you can see a play button, the app will cast the show to your TV. You can cast anything, any channels (including Freeview channels) or on-demand programmes.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the Netgem TV mobile app abroad?
- Which devices does Netgem TV mobile app support.?
- Which shows can I watch when I'm not at home or on the same server as my Set top box?
- Can I watch a live program on the Netgem TV mobile app and on TV on my device?
- How can I cast from the Netgem TV mobile app to TV?
- What can I do on the Netgem TV mobile app?