Upon ordering your Super Wi-Fi Pods, you will receive 2 identical Wi-Fi Pods, an ethernet cable, a power cable and a quick start guide. As the two Wi-Fi Pods are identical, you should pick one of the Pods to become your 'Main Pod' and the other to become your 'Secondary Pod'.
Please follow the Set-up steps below or download and view the 'Super WiFi Set-up' video at the end of the page.
1. Connect your Main Pod's WAN/LAN1 socket to your Internet Router's LAN 1 or LAN 2 sockets via ethernet cable
2. Place the Main Pod near your Internet Router and wait a few minutes until the 'WAN' and 'Power' LED Lights are on and static
3. Plug your Secondary Pod into the mains, in an area that is at least 30 cm to a few meters away, from the Main Pod. This will act as your Wi-Fi distribution point, that extends your Wi-Fi range without losing strength.
Please wait for the 'WAN', 'MESH', 'LAN' and 'WPS' LED lights to start blinking, whilst the 'Warning' LED remains off and the 'Power' LED remains on (static) - This will allow the Secondary Pod to finish its boot up procedure, before continuing with the next step.
4. Synchronize your Main and Secondary Pods by pressing the 'WPS' button for 2 seconds, on the back of each Pod. The 'WPS' LEDs will flash on both Pods whilst they synchronize. Then, the WPS LED will turn off and after a few seconds, the 'MESH' LED will become static. This indicates that your Super WiFi is now set-up and ready to use
Please Note: If the other LEDs are flashing on your Secondary Pod, it is an indicator that the Pod is placed too far away from the Main Pod. To solve this, move the Secondary Pod until the LED lights remain static.
5. Re-connect your devices to your new 'Super WiFi' network to avoid interference when moving around your home, as your device will automatically connect to the nearest Pod (Main or Secondary)
6. You can now move your Secondary Pod to somewhere else in your home, wherever is best. Also, it is recommended to switch off your Router or Gateway's WiFi signal. If not switched off, it may create an interference with your new Super WiFi network.
As the process of switching off your Router or Gateway's WiFi signal varies with device, we suggest that you look at your Router or Gateway supplier's documentation.
For information on connecting your devices to your new 'Super WiFi' network, please see the "How do I connect my devices to my Super WiFi network?" FAQ
For more information on Secondary Pod positioning, please click here.
Super WiFi Set-up Video: