Not to worry, this error is usually quickly resolved without much headache. Simply turn the kettle on and follow the steps below!
1. Check that an HDMI cable is inserted into the HDMI port of your device and TV.
2. Check that you have selected the correct HDMI port, from your TV's source.
3. Remove the HDMI cable from its current port and try another port.
4. If all of the above fails, please reboot your device and check if it is resolved.
5. If your issue is not resolved, please contact our help desk for support.