During the set-up of your Netgem TV device, you will need to download the Netgem TV mobile app. You will receive a pairing code on your TV screen, which is only valid for a few minutes. If you have left your pairing code screen on for longer than a few minutes, you might get an error when entering it onto your Mobile App. You can obtain a new pairing code by pressing the 'Green' button on your remote control for 3 seconds.
Articles in this section
- How do I get Software Updates for my device?
- How do I restore my device to factory default settings?
- My Netgem TV Device is showing "No signal", what should I do?
- Where can I find the remote on the Netgem TV Mobile App?
- How can I get a new code on the Mobile App, when setting up a device?
- How do I reboot my Netgem TV device?
- How do I change the idle standby time for my device?
- My device keeps shutting down at random intervals. How do I fix this?
- Why isn't my device responding to my remote control?