The Netgem TV mobile app allows you to:
- Register as many mobile devices and pair them with your Netgem TV device (NetBox or SoundBox)
- Stream a selection of live channels and access the TV guide when on the go
- Easily find any shows from Freeview, Youtube, Amazon, etc...
- Cast any shows or live channels to your TV from your mobile phone or tablet (with a virtual remote control when casting)
- Add programmes to your watchlist and find them easily in My TV tab
- Support and in-app chat from your mobile
Articles in this section
- What can I do on the Netgem TV mobile app?
- Which channels can I watch on my phone or tablet?
- I’ve been upgraded to the latest version of the mobile app, and logged out. What should I do?
- How can I cast from the Netgem TV mobile app to TV?
- Can I watch a live program on the Netgem TV mobile app and/or on TV with my device?
- Which devices does Netgem TV mobile app support.?
- Can I use the Netgem TV mobile app abroad?
- Which shows can I watch when I'm not at home or on the same network as my Set top box?