You need a Netgem TV device to be able to register from your mobile and access advanced features exclusively available to Netgem TV registered customers. To purchase a Netgem TV device, check out our last offers on my.netgem.tv or get it from our partners.
If you already own a Netgem TV device, you can simply follow the registration steps below to activate your extra features.
1. From your TV box, navigate to Settings > Activation
2. The Activation screen will display your Netgem TV pairing code
3. Download the Netgem TV mobile application from the Appstore (iOS) or Play Store (Android)
4. Launch the Netgem TV mobile app and log in (if you previously logged in, you'll need to log out and log in again to pair it with your box)
5. After log-in, the mobile app will prompt you to enter your Netgem TV pairing code (the code should still be displayed on your TV)
6. That's it, you're registered and your Nettgem TV mobile app is paired with your TV. You can now enjoy hours of entertainment on mobile!
Note: You will also get your pairing code during the setup of your Netgem TV device