The Netgem TV mobile app allows you to:
- Register as many mobile devices and pair them with your Netgem TV device (NetBox HD/4K or SoundBox HD)
For more information on how to pair your Netgem TV device to the Mobile App, please click here
2. Stream a selection of live channels and access the TV guide when on-the-go
3. Easily find any shows from Freeview, YouTube, Amazon, etc...
4. Cast any shows or live channels to your TV from your mobile phone or tablet (with a virtual remote control when casting) - The 'Cast' icon can be found on the top-right corner of your Mobile App
5. Add programmes to your watchlist and find them easily in 'My TV' avenue
6. Access to FAQs and in-app chat from your Mobile App
To navigate to the FAQs and/or 'Live Chat' on your Mobile App, please follow the steps below:
- Launch your Netgem TV Mobile App
- On the bottom-right corner, press 'My account'
3. Under the 'Help' section, press 'Support'
4. You will now see our support page, where you can access the FAQs and 'Live Chat' Widget (bottom right corner)