Perhaps the more suitable question is, what can't you do? The Netgem TV app has been refined consistently to cater to the needs of our customer's, which makes it practical, in more ways than one. It's simply the difference between a good TV service and a world-class one.
1. Register as many mobile devices as you like and pair them with your Netgem TV device.
For more information on how to pair your Netgem TV device to the Mobile App, please click here
2. Stream an abundance of live IP channels (From channel 900 onwards), as well as watching shows from apps such as YouTube, Amazon, etc* (separate subscriptions may be required depending on the App).
3. Access your TV guide on-the-go, to help you plan what to watch at home.
4. Easily search for your favourite channels and programmes in our 'Find' tab.
5. Add programmes to your watchlist, within the 'My videos' avenue, for quick access.
6. Cast shows or live channels to your TV from your mobile phone or tablet with one click of a button. The 'Cast' icon can be found on the top-right corner of your Mobile App.
7. The Cast feature also has a virtual remote, which you can use instead of your TV remote - handy for when its fallen down the back of the sofa!
*watching Freeview Live channels will require an aerial.
8. Access to FAQs and in-app chat from your Mobile App. You may do so by:
a) Launch your Netgem TV Mobile App.
b) On the bottom-right corner, press 'My account'.
c) Under the 'Help' section, press 'Support'.
d) You will now see our support page, where you can access the FAQs and Live Chat Widget .