To set up and start using your new device, you will simply need to follow the following procedure:
- Connect your Netgem TV device to your TV using an HDMI cable into the HDMI port of your device.
- Connect your TV aerial cable into the aerial port of your Netgem TV device (standard aerial cable for Digital Terrestrial TV = Freeview)
- Connect your Netgem TV device to your router using an Ethernet Cable or if preferred connect via Wifi (if connecting via wifi, you can skip this step)
- Plug the provided power supply and start your Netgem TV device.
Switch on your TV
- A welcome screen will be seen on your TV
- If no image shows on your screen, use your TV remote control to select the correct HDMI source on your TV for your Netgem TV device (eg HDMI1 or HDMI 2)
- Follow the onscreen instructions to set up your device.
- If connecting via Wifi, please select your wifi network and input the password
- Set a 4 digit parental control pin and select to disable or enable your parental control settings.
- Your aerial would have scanned your channels, if an aerial cable was not connect you can skip this step and revisit it later,
- Read through the terms and conditions and accept.
- Download the Netgem TV mobile app from the android Playstore or from the App store to complete the registration and set up of your Netgem TV device.
- A 4 digit code will appear on your TV screen to input into the Netgem TV app to pair your device with the App.
- Relax Sit back and enjoy Netgem TV.