Setting up your Netgem TV for recording has never been easier! Please ensure that you have a USB sticking ranging from 32GB-1TB.
Please note: Make sure USB is backed up if their is anything important on it as formatting and initialising your USB will erase all content
For steps on formatting your USB, see below:
- Insert your USB stick into one of your PC's or laptop's USB ports
- Right-click on the USB drive and select 'Format'
- Select the 'File System' as 'NTFS' and tick the 'Quick Format' option
4. Click 'Start' and a 'Format complete' window should appear.
5. Press 'OK' and eject the USB stick from your PC or laptop
To start recording with your formatted USB, follow the steps below:
- Plug in your USB drive into the USB port at the back of your Netgem TV device
- Turn on your Netgem TV device. A notification should appear, requesting that you initialise your USB stick. Select Initialise.
3. Your USB is now set for recording live shows on your Netgem TV device.
To learn how to record on your Netgem TV device, please click here