Setting up your Netgem TV for recording has never been easier. Before we get started, please ensure that you have a USB stick with a minimum storage capacity of 32GB and a maximum storage capacity of 1TB.
Please Note: formatting and initialising your USB will erase all contents, so ensure that there is nothing on the USB before continuing.
Recommended USB Sticks:
For steps on formatting your USB, see below:
- Insert your USB stick into one of your PC's or laptop's USB ports
- Right-click on the USB drive and select “Format”
- Select the “File System” as “NTFS” and tick the “Quick Format” option
4. Click “Start” and a 'Format complete' window should appear.
5. Press 'Ok' and eject the USB stick from your PC or laptop
To start recording with your formatted USB, follow the steps below:
- Plug in your USB drive into the USB port at the back of your Netgem TV device
- Turn on your Netgem TV device. A notification should appear, requesting that you initialise your USB stick. Select Initialise.
3. Your USB is now set for recording live shows on your Netgem TV device.
For help on recording a live show or scheduling a recording, please read the 'How do I start a recording or schedule a future recording?' FAQ.