Yes, the audio output of your device can be changed.
To change it, see the steps below:
- Navigate to the 'Settings' avenue of your Netgem TV device
- Select 'Sound & Picture', which can be found under the 'General' section
3. Select 'Audio Output Mode'
4. Three options will be presented;
- "Best Fit" is the recommended setting for Audio Output
- "Home Cinema" or "Digital Stereo" should be used if you have an external surround sound connected
5. Select the option that is best, according to the information provided in the previous step