Bluetooth connectivity is currently only available on our Soundbox HD devices.
Connecting via bluetooth allows you to play audio from another device through the built in speakers on your Soundbox. Simply pair your Soundbox with your chosen device via bluetooth then set the audio source to Bluetooth on your Soundbox and you are ready to go.
To pair your device:
- On your Netgem Soundbox, navigate to the SETTINGS menu and select SOUNDBOX MODE which can be found under the GENERAL section.
- Before selecting START PAIRING, ensure that bluetooth is enabled on your mobile device.
- Select START PAIRING on your Soundbox.
- On your mobile device, scan for bluetooth devices in range and select Soundbox when it appears.
- Your mobile device might prompt you to confirm you want to pair with the Soundbox.
- Your Soundbox screen will display that the pairing has been successful and you can now enjoy audio from your device played through your Soundbox speakers.
To set your audio output to Bluetooth:
- On your remote control, you will find the audio button (♫) where you can control the audio output and the equalizer.
- Press this button on your remote control and a menu will appear in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Select BLUETOOTH and you are now ready to enjoy music from your mobile device through your Soundbox speakers.
To return to your usual TV audio, you can press the audio button (♫) on your remote and select TV.