If your TV has HDMI ARC support, then connect your Soundbox HD to a HDMI Port marked as "ARC", at the back of your TV, so you may use your Soundbox HD's speakers. For Example, if you would like to connect a Game Console or other Set Top Box to your Soundbox HD, you would:
- Connect the Game Console or other Set Top Box to one of the TV's 'HDMI IN' ports
- Connect the HDMI ARC of TV to your Soundbox HD (shown below) and utilise the Soundbox HD's speakers
3. On your Soundbox HD, go to:
- 'Settings' avenue using the 'Left' button on your remote
- Under 'General', select 'Soundbox Mode'
- Select 'HDMI ARC'
- Tick 'Enable HDMI ARC'
All of your devices should now be connected to your TV and audio should be playable through your Soundbox HD's speakers.