Their are three methods to connect your SoundBox HD to your Netgem TV device. These are Bluetooth, HDMI and AUX. Follow the quick start guides below and witness the ground-breaking device that is, SoundBox HD!
- On your Soundbox HD, navigate to the 'Settings' avenue. Under 'General', select 'Soundbox Mode'
2. Select 'Bluetooth pairing' and make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile device
3. Select 'Start pairing'
4. On your mobile device, scan for Bluetooth devices in range and select 'Soundbox HD'
5. Your mobile device might prompt you to confirm if you would like to pair with the Soundbox HD
6. Your Soundbox HD will display, on the TV, that the pairing has been successful
You can now enjoy audio played from your device through your Soundbox HD's speakers.
If your TV has HDMI ARC support, simply connect your Soundbox HD to a HDMI ARC Port and observe as your Soundbox HD goes to work.
If you would like to connect another device such as a games console you would:
- Connect the console to one of the TV's 'HDMI IN' ports
- Connect the SoundBox HD to the HDMI ARC of your TV and utilise the Soundbox HD's speakers
3. On your Soundbox HD, go to:
- The 'Settings' avenue
- Under 'General', select 'Soundbox Mode'
- Select 'HDMI ARC'
- Tick 'Enable HDMI ARC'
All of your devices should now be connected to your TV and audio should be playable through your Soundbox HD's speakers.
Connect one side of your 3.5mm AUX cable to your Netgem TV device and the other side to your SoundBox HD. Simple yet effective!