You can retune your device to make sure your channels are up to date. You may retune your device by "re-scanning" for channels.
To re-scan for channels, please see the following steps:
- Navigate to the "Settings" avenue
- Under the "General" section select "TV Channels"
3. Select "Re-scan". This will update the search for channels available through an aerial
- If you are still missing channels, make sure you have your aerial connected to your device.
- If you would like to install an outdoor aerial, get in touch with either the Confederation of Aerial Industries (CAI) or Get Me Digital. They can provide you with details of one or more members who operate in your area and guarantee their work.