To pair your Alexa with your device, follow those simple steps
To link your set-top box to your Netgem TV application for Alexa :
- Go to your netgem.tv device and press the VOICE BUBBLE(if your remote control has one) or on TV screen navigate to SETTINGS > ACTIVATION > and select VOICE CONTROL.
- Follow the steps when presented, input the 6-letter code from your TV screen in the field presented within the Alexa app.
On your Alexa app (Smartphone/Tablet/Web Browser)
- Open the Alexa app and navigate to Skill
- In the search field type “netgem tv” and press Search
- Tap on the 'netgem tv' skill and select Enable
You will then be presented with the screen described above with the field you will input the 6 letter code.
Your device shall now be paired with Alexa.