To pair your Alexa with your device, follow those simple steps:
1) Click on the "Alexa" button which is just left of "REC" button on your remote it will redirect you to "Activate Voice Control" tile.
2) A pop-up box will appear with instructions on how to get the functionality of voice assistant device and pairing .
3) A random 6 digit code shall appear on your screen.
On your Alexa app (on your Smartphone)
1) Open the Alexa app on your Smartphone and navigate to Skills
2. In the search field type “Netgem TV” and press Search
3. Tap on the 'Netgem TV' skill and select Enable
4. Type the below code in the input field and press OK
On your TV screen 1. Go to settings on your device > activation> voice control > and follow the onscreen instructions.
Your device shall now be paired with Alexa.