By default, your device will shut down after 4 hours of inactivity. You will see the picture below.
This may explain your device shutting down randomly. Learn how to change this setting below.
Changing time before Idle Standby
- Navigating to the 'Settings' avenue on your Netgem TV device
- Under 'General', select 'Advanced'
3. Enter your PIN
4. Select 'Idle time before standby' and choose the duration you would like to set it to
- If your device is inactive for more than 30 minutes after being in 'Sleep Mode', it will enter 'Deep Sleep Mode'. Once in this state, your device will no longer display a visible LED light.
- You can press the power button, on your remote control, to turn your device on again.
For more information on 'Deep Sleep Mode', please click here.