First, go to ‘Settings’ then ‘Network & Connection’
1. Click 'Connect to WiFi'
2. Choose your desired network
3. Enter your password and click 'Join'
If you are still struggling to connect then:
- Turn your router off for 30 seconds then turn it on again
- Make sure you’re not too far away from your router
- Check if other devices (such as a mobile) can successfully connect to the WiFi or not
- Insert your Ethernet cable into the back of your device if not done so already
- Then press ‘Connect via Ethernet’
If your Netgem TV device still doesn’t connect to the internet, please ensure you:
- Use the ethernet cable provided with your Set Top Box
- Make sure your cable is inserted correctly (look out for a click sound and your ethernet port to light up)
- Check if your cable is damaged
If you are still facing problems, then please contact your broadband provider directly.