First, go to the "Settings" menu then select "Network & Connection"
For a Wireless connection
1. Select "Connect to WiFi"
2. Choose your desired network from the list
3. Enter your WiFi network's password and select "Join"
If you are still struggling to connect then:
- Turn your router off for 30 seconds then turn it on again
- Make sure you’re not too far away from your router
- Check if other devices (such as a mobile) can successfully connect to the WiFi or not
For a Wired Connection - Ethernet
- Insert your Ethernet cable into the back of your device if not done so already
- Then press "Connect via Ethernet"
If your Netgem TV device still doesn’t connect to the internet, please ensure you:
- Use the ethernet cable provided with your Set Top Box
- Make sure your cable is inserted correctly (look out for a click sound and your ethernet port to light up)
- Check if your cable is damaged
If you are still facing problems, then please contact your broadband provider directly.
Article is closed for comments.