If an On-Demand App is not working, please carry out the following:
- Check if the other On-Demand apps are working, if not then:
- Make sure your device is connected to the Internet. Your Netgem TV device can be connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable
- When using Wi-Fi, make sure that the router is connected to the Internet and is not too far away from your Netgem TV device. If your content is buffering this is a result of slow internet connection
- Reboot your Netgem TV device and try accessing the On-Demand App again
- For more help, please click here
If the above does not resolve your issue, please contact our customer support team using the Live Chat (bottom-right)
If the issue persists, please contact our support team on the Live chat (bottom-right of this page).
If we are unable to resolve your issue, there could be a temporary issue with the application. In this case, please visit the app's FAQs and/or directly contact the app's provider.
Please find the app provider's FAQs or Contact details, below: