To set up and start using your new device, you will simply need to follow the following procedure:
- Connect your device to your TV using the HDMI cable into the HDMI port on the device to the HDMI port on the TV.
- Connect your TV aerial into the aerial port on your device - If there is an aerial cable present already, you do not need to use the supplied aerial cable with your device. On some rare occasions, you may need the splitter that is provided. This 2-way splitter is for when the customer wants to connect their device and another to the same aerial. The splitter is not required for normal set up but in the unusual circumstance that you wish to use it,you should check the type of connectors on your device to determine what type of cable and/or UHF adaptor to use.
- Connect your device to your router using Ethernet Cable or if preferred to connect via Wifi skip this step at this stage.
- Plug the provided power supply to start your device automatically.
- Switch on your TV
- A welcome screen will be seen on your TV
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finalise the initialisation and set up of your device
- If no image shows on your screen, use your TV remote control to select the HDMI source on your TV for your device (eg HDMI1 or HDMI 2)
If needed, you can sync the audio-video delay in Settings menu of your device.
View the set up video for your device.