To set up and start using your new device, you will simply need to follow the following procedure:
- Connect your device to your TV using HDMI cable
- Connect your device to your TV aerial cable
- Plug the provided power supply to start automatically your device
- Switch on your TV
- A welcome screen will be seen on your TV
- Click on the start button using the remote provided with your device
- Connect your device to your router using Ethernet Cable or select to connect to your wifi and enter the wifi password.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finalise the initialisation and set up of your device
- If no image shows on your screen, use your TV remote control to select the HDMI source on your TV for your device (eg HDMI1 or HDMI 2)
If needed, you can sync the audio-video delay in Settings menu of your device.
View the set up video for your device.