You can connect your Netgem TV device to the Internet using an Ethernet cable or via Wireless (Wi-Fi).
To connect using an Ethernet cable:
1. Plug one end of an Ethernet cable (not included) to the Internet router (or into an ethernet wall socket). 2. Plug the other end of the ethernet cable into your Netgem TV device's ethernet port.
3. Navigate to Settings -> Network & Connection
4. Select "Connect via Ethernet"
To connect via Wi-Fi:
1. Navigate to Settings -> Network &Connection
2. Select "Connect to Wi-Fi".
3. Select the Wi-Fi Network that you would like to connect to
4. Enter the Wi-Fi password using the keyboard displayed and press "Join".
Checking for your device's "Internet Status"
You may check your device's internet status under the 'Settings' menu:
Settings -> Info & Diagnostics -> General -> Internet Status