New UI - New Look
Aerial & Freeview
Network & Troubleshoot
Favourite channels & watchlist
Channel List and Content
Sound & Picture
Alexa voice control
Membership and benefits
Netgem TV members are our customers who are on a monthly subscription directly with Netgem TV through Three UK or the...
Warranty & Returns
- What can I do on the Netgem TV mobile app?
- How do I set up my new device?
- How do I pair my Mobile Phone or Tablet with my Netgem TV device?
- What type of connections are present on my device?
- How do I pair another mobile phone/tablet with my Netgem TV device or pair my device again?
- How do I connect my device to the Internet?
- If I decide not to pair my device, would I still be able to use my box?
- Some channels are missing, what should I do?
- How can I get newly added Freeview channels?
- How do I get Software Updates for my device?
- How do I restore my device to factory default settings?
- How do I check my network connectivity status?
- How do I switch between an Ethernet cable connection and Wi-Fi connection?
- What should I do if I am having any issues with my On demand app?
- Why is an On Demand App on my device not working?
- How do I use a HDMI ARC to connect to other devices e.g. Soundbox HD?
- How do I change the audio source/output of my Soundbox HD?
- Why can't I hear any sound from my Soundbox HD?
- How do I setup recording or schedule a future recording?
- How do I set up my USB stick for recording on my Netgem TV device?
- Can I watch a programme and record at the same time?